The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency which is responsible for appointments to and examinations for all India services and group A & group B of central services.The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards of the UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020. All the candidates can download the UPSC ESE Prelims Examination 2020 admit cards from the official website of the commission, the link for which is upsc.gov.in . The UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2020 is scheduled to be held on January 5, 2020.
- Log on to the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020- E Admit Card’
- On the new page, read ‘IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE’ carefully
- Enter your Registration Id/Roll number and date of birth
- Click on ‘Submit’
- UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.