The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card of the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier II Exam 2018. All the candidates can download the SSC CGL Tier II 2018 admit cards from the official website, the link for which is www.ssc-cr.org . As per the schedule, the SSC CGL Tier II Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held from September 11 to September 14, 2019. Meanwhile, the commission has activated the download admit card option for those candidate who opted their exam centre within Uttar Pradesh and Bihar state.
- Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier II Paper I, Paper II and Paper IV (General Studies (Finance and Accounts): 15,162
- Candidates qualified in Tier I for appearing in Tier II [Paper I, Paper II and Paper III (Statistics): 8,578
- Candidates qualified in Tier I for appearing in Tier II (Paper I and Paper II): 1, 50,396
Steps to download SSC CGL Tier II 2018 admit card:
- Log on to the official website of SSC (Central region): ssc-cr.org
- On the homepage, click on ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL(TIER-II) 2018 TO BE HELD FROM 11/09/2019 TO 14/09/2019″
- Click on ‘PROCEED Button’ if you have opted your Exam Centre in UP & Bihar
- Enter your registration number/roll number along with date of birth
- Click on submit SSC CGL Tier II Admit Card 2018 will be displayed
- Download it and take print out of the same for future reference.