The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the admit cards of the Civil Services (Main) Exam 2019 anytime soon . All the candidates who have successfully cleared the UPSC CSE (Prelims) 2019 can download the same from the official website of the commission, the link for which is upsc.gov.in
This year, the commission will conduct the Civil Services (Main) Exam 2019 from September 20 to September 29, 2019. In total, 11,845 candidates have been shortlisted to appear for the UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 examination.
The main examination will consist of written examination and an interview test. The written examination will consist of 9 papers of conventional essay type in the subjects set out in sub-section (B) of Section II out of which two papers will be of qualifying in nature. Also see Note (ii) under Para I of Section II (B) Marks obtained for all the compulsory papers (Paper-I to Paper-VII) and marks obtained in interview for personality test will be counted for ranking. Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the main examination as may be fixed by the commission at their discretion, shall be summoned by them for an interview for a Personality Test, vide sub-section ‘C’ of Section II.
Steps to download UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 admit card
- Log on to the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, look for the link which says “UPSC Civil Services 2019 Main Exam e-Admit Card’
- Enter your registration number/roll number along with password
- Click on submit
- UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future reference.