The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay will release the application form for the Undergraduate Common Entrance for design (UCEED) for admission to Bachelor’s of Design and Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) for admission to Masters in Design tomorrow. Candidates who are interested can visit the official website uceed.iitb.ac.in for UCEED and ceed.iitb.ac.in for CEED.
- The first date for the online registration process: October 9, 2019
- Last date for the online registration process: November 9, 2019
- Admit card to be out on: January 1, 2020
- Examination date: January 18, 2020
Steps to apply for CEED, UCEED application form 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. uceed.iitb.ac.in for UCEED and ceed.iitb.ac.in for CEED.
Step 2: Click on the UCEED or CEED Application Forms 2020 link
Step 3: Read the important instructions
Step 4: Fill up the required credentials
Step 5: Click on the submit option.
- UCEED 2020: The candidate must be a class 12 passed
- CEED 2020: The candidate must have a degree or diploma of a minimum of three years can apply.