The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the online application form for the preliminary exam to hire for 199 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the State Service exam at the official website, psc.cg.gov.in. The CGPSC application last date is January 4.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will have to pay Rs 300/- as application fees and candidates out of Chhattisgarh will have to pay Rs 400/- as application fees.
Steps to apply for CG 2019 State Service Prelims
- Log on to the CGPSC website
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ link on the home page.
- Click on the ‘State Service 2019’ exam link on the list.
- Click on CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND APPLY ONLINE’
- Follow the steps here and go through the registration and application process.
- After submitting the application, take a print out for the submitted application for future reference.