The application process for the Common Admission Test or CAT 2019– the entrance gateway to the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) has already begun at iimcat.ac.in. The exam will be held on November 24 for admission to management courses across institutes.
If an application gets rejected, the candidates will not be able to appear for the CAT so, here is a guide to help you avoid the most common mistakes.
- The name of the candidates should be spelt just as it is mentioned in the class 10 certificate.
- The scanned image of the candidate should be a passport size photo within the dimensions of 30mm X 45mm.
- The scanned image of the signature should be of the dimensions — 80mm X 35mm.
- The CAT provides relaxations and reservations as per the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC).
- The documents file format should be a .jpg or .jpeg
- Candidates applying for PGP courses at the IIMs need to select the same interview city for all the selections because of their Common Admissions Process (CAP).
- Candidate will be charged Rs 1,900 while a reserved category candidate will be charged Rs 950 to appear for CAT 2019.