NTA CMAT 2020 application process will begin from November 01, 2019. The National Testing Agency Common Management Aptitude Test or CMAT MBA entrance exam will be conducted by NTA this year for students taking admission to AICTE approved MBA colleges in India. The CMAT 2020 application will take place from November 01, 2019 to November 30, 2019, from applying to submitting the fee, everything should be done ahead of the deadline.The CMAT 2020 exam will be held on January 24, 2020 and the tentative date of the announcement of results is February 03, 2020.
Steps to register for CMAT 2020 exam
- Log on to the official website of NTA CMA 2020
- On the homepage, Register yourself on the portal
- Log in the application portal and start filling the online application form
- Attach the supporting documents including passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the fee of CMAT 2020
- Submit the online application form of NTA CMAT 2020
- Download the submission form in pdf format
- Take a print out for future reference.