The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an organisation that works under the central government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is all set to begin with its application procedure for National Defence Academy (NDA)?and Naval Academy (NA) II, 2019 on August 7, 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same before September 3, 2019. The first NDA exam of 2019 was notified in January and as of now the exam results have been announced.
- Candidate should be Class 12th passed of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university for Army Wing
- Candidate should be Class 12th passed of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a state education board or a university for Air Force and Naval Wings
Steps to apply:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC’
- Complete PART I and Part II registration process
- Enter all the required information in the prescribed format
- Click on submit