CBSE has released both the sample paper and model answer sheets for the class 10 and class 12 students to help them score maximum marks. With this, CBSE has also released the question paper design.
Students can keep solving sample papers and mock tests to score high marks in the CBSE Class 10 Mathematics board exam.
CBSE Class 12 Maths sample paper:
Duration: 3 hours
M.M.: 80 marks
- This question paper has 36 questions, with 4 sections.
- Section A contains 20 questions of 1 mark each.
- Section B contains 6 questions of 2 marks each.
- Section C contains 6 questions of 4 marks each.
- Section D contains 4 questions of 6 marks each.
- In case of internal choice, attempt any one part.