The CBSE board exam 2020 will commence. As per the date sheet, the class 10th and class 12th board exam will start from February 15, 2020 and will finish on March 20, 2020 (class 10th) and on March 30, 2020 (class 12th ). CBSE will conduct the examination on one session only i.e. 10:00 to 1:30. The first 15 minutes will be for the reading purpose only. Last year around 27 lakh students appeared for the CBSE Board exams alone. And this year nearly 28 lakh students are expected to appear for the examination.
- Students are requested to reach the examination center at least 20 minutes earlier. Reach the center by 9:40. Even though the exam will start from 10:30, the gates will be closed at 10
- Students are requested to carry the physical copy of their admit card, as without it, they will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
- Students are requested to wear their school uniforms. As for private students, they can wear appropriate uniform. Students are required to not wear any headgear (except the religious). These students are also not to wear any digital watch, jewelry, etc.
- Students are allowed to carry their admit cards, pencil pouch, geometry box, and a cardboard. However, they should keep in their mind that every product should be a transparent one.
- Students will be given their answer sheets sharp at 10 and will be given time to fill the OMR sheet. Please don’t use a whitener on the OMR sheet.
- The question paper will be distributed to the students at 10:15 and they will be given a time frame of 15 minutes which will be strictly reading time. Utilize it fully.
- The examination will be of either 3 hours or of 2 hours, depending upon the subject.
- In case of any concerns, a teacher from your school will be present at all times at the board examination center.