CBSE class 12 board exams will commence in few days. Class 12 Physics paper may seem slightly difficult at the start, If you know the formulas well and your basic concepts are clear, scoring well in your Physics board exam can become easier.
Here are few tips:
- To prepare well for CBSE Class 12 Physics board exam, start with one unit in a day by giving a maximum of three hours to it.
- Devote sufficient time to understanding the key concepts and ensure that you have a firm understanding before proceeding on to other topics.
- Write the laws, principle, important formulae of fundamental concepts with derivations in your notebook.
- You cannot score well in a physics exam if you try to avoid the numerical part. If you feel scared about the numerical portions then set aside some time to master them.
- Give yourself 20 minutes to revise the previous lesson before you move onto the next unit.