Delhi University is likely to release the DU’s 8th cutoff list 2019 tomorrow. As per sources, DU’s 8th cut-off list 2019 is expected to be out on August 13, 2019. Although no official notification has been released by the varsity yet. The 8th DU cutoff 2019 would be released on the official website. Candidates can check the DU 8th cut-off list on du.ac.in. This year the Delhi University has introduced an additional 10 percent cutoff for EWS category candidates apart from the existing reservation for SC, ST, and OBC.
It was expected that DU would release only five cutoffs this year but had to come out with the 6thand 7th cutoffs in order to fill all seats in all courses. Last year, the University of Delhi came out with a total of 10 cutoffs to fill all the seats in all courses. Similarly, it is expected that the DU eighth cutoff will be out soon on the official website.
DU admissions 2019:
- In order to check if you have qualified the cutoff or not, calculate your best of four marks
- For this, take the top 4 subjects and take out the average of these
- The four should include language and core subjects
- The seat allotment will depend on the availability of seats
- The student can get a seat only if he matches the cutoff list requirement even if the seat is vacant.