Indian Air Force AFCAT 2019 Exam was conducted on August 24th and 25th, 2019 for Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. AFCAT 2019 Exam Admit Cards have been released at its official website – afcat.cdac.in.
The AFCAT 2019 Selection process consists of three phases Written Exam/ EKT for Technical Candidates, AFSB Interview and Final Selection after Medical Test.
1. Both AFCAT Written and EKT Exam will be conducted in English Medium only.
2. Each question will consist of 3 marks both in AFCAT written and EKT Exam
3. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
4. Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable.
5. Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.