The admission details have been released by the All India Institute of Medical Science for the BSc and MSc courses.The selection of candidates will be done through entrance examinations for various courses.
BSc programmes: Candidates who have passed class 10+2 are eligible for BSc programmes. However, for candidates applying for BSc Nursing (Post-Basic) posts, should have diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council.
MSc programmes: Candidates who have done their graduation are eligible for the MSc programmes. For detailed specifications for the MSc programmes, candidates should check official notification.
- BSc Nursing (Post-Basic)- June 6, 2020 from 10 AM to 11:30 am
- BSc (Paramedical courses)- June 20, 2020 from 10 am to 11:30 am
- BSc(H) Nursing exam- June 20, 2020 from 10 am to 12 am
- MSc nursing exam- June 6, 2020 from 10 am to 11:30 am
- MSc courses and MSc Biotechnology- July 4, 2020 from 3 pm to 4:30 am