The State Bank of India released the SBI Apprentice Exam 2019 notification for recruiting apprentices in Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. Selected candidates will be trained for banking operations under the Skill India Mission. This internship and training recruitment will prepare youth for a job in the banking sector. The SBI apprentices will be eligible for a stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labor wages as applicable in the respective states as per the Apprentices Act or Rs.8000 per month whichever is higher.
The SBI Apprentice Exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on October 23 and there are barely 6 days left to revise all the topics and complete your preparation for the same.
Important topics for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Profit & Loss, and Time & Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Sufficiency
- Mixture Problems
Important topics for Reasoning:
- Seating arrangements and puzzles
- Coding-Decoding (old and new pattern)
- Blood relations
- Direction and Distance
- Alphabetical-numerical-symbol Series
- Ordering and ranking
- Alphabet based (Jumbled)
Important Topics for English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Correction
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Para jumbles
Important topics for Computer Knowledge
- History of Computer
- MS Office
- OSI Model
Tips to remember:
- Analyse the topics and see which areas will need more time to study. Chalk out a plan to give appropriate time to each section.
- Focus on your weak areas more but don’t forget to brush up your strong areas as well.
- Economics related information and computer concepts are also vital for the mains.
- Understanding current affairs is very important. Read newspapers daily or check out current affairs on various websites to make sure you have a good idea about what is happening across the country.
- Discipline your mind so you can concentrate well and crack the SBI Apprentice exam on your first attempt.