The High Court of Delhi has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for 45 vacancies (43 existing vacancies and 2 anticipated vacancies) in Delhi Judicial Service. As per the official notice, the online recruitment process for Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019 will be held from August 2 (10 am) to September 2 (10 pm). All the candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format on the official website, the link for which is delhihighcourt.nic.in. According to official notification, the Delhi Judicial Service 2019 preliminary exam will be held on September 22.
A candidate shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he /she is (a) a citizen of India; (b) a person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961; and (c) not more than 32 years of age as on the 1st day of January following the date of commencement of the examination, i.e., .1st January, 2020. The fees (non-refundable) in the sum of Rs 1,000 for general category candidates and Rs 200 for reserved categories, i.e., Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Persons with Disabilities candidates should be paid through Debit Card /Internet Banking. The scale of pay of members of the service is Rs 56,100 to 1, 77,500.
Steps to apply for Delhi Judicial Service exam 2019 :
- Log on to the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in
- On the homepage under ‘Public Notice’ click on ‘Job Opening’
- Click on ‘Advertisement for Delhi Judicial Service Examination – 2019’
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee and click on submit’
- Download the same and take print out of the same for future reference.