With only few more days left for the board exams here are few tips for the students to keep in mind,
- Examiners tend to repeat questions and hence, it is always a good idea to solve past years’ questions papers.
- Go through previous years question papers and sample papers to determine important topics/chapters for every subject paper.
- Make sure that only important key words are being underlined/highlighted as doing so and going over them repeatedly will help students photographically capture the concepts.
- Prepare separate notes for each chapter and maintain a different note-book for every subject.
- It is always a good idea to solve question papers and focus on organising your answers efficiently, while keeping the presentation tidy. Underling important key words and drawing a line after each answer is highly appreciated.