XAT is the second most popular MBA Admission Test in India. More than 100 MBA institutes, including the XLRI, XIM, XIME, XISS and many other top institutes, use the test score as a primary screening tool for admission to their MBA courses. Most candidates for the CAT also undertake preparation for the XAT as it opens the gates to some of the most reputed MBA institutes in India.
The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), for admission to management programmes in XLRI and XAT associated institutes, will be held on January 5.
- 40 minutes devoted to this section is considered to be a good time duration. A total of 25 questions will be in store for the candidates
- Candidates who have full confidence over this section, must finish it in 30 minutes and keep the rest 10 minutes for the overall revision of the answered paper
- Different sectors are covered in this circumference of XAT 2020. These include International Relations, Nation & States, Politics, Business, Economy, Commerce, Science, Geography, Sports, History, etc
- To overcome this section, best would be to connect with the current affairs with the help of news and newspapers, internet and journals, books and magazines, etc
- Keeping a track of the latest news and reading in detail about the burning issues of the society, will help candidates to cover this section with ease
- Group discussion among friends and with teachers will also be a good way to approach this section of XAT 2020
- Candidates must have a curious and intriguing mind while reading or studying about a topic or issue. This will help them in acquiring more and more knowledge about that particular topic.