IIT Delhi has started off the GATE 2020 application correction process and candidates can now fix any errors they made while filling up the GATE application form for the engineering entrance examination by going to the official exam portal of GATE 2020 exam — gate.iitd.ac.
The GATE 2020 application correction window was opened from October 15 and will close on November 15, 2019.
Earlier, a GATE 2020 application correction window was also opened from September 28 to October 5, 2019 during which candidates could make corrections in the following fields:
- candidate name
- parent details
- other basic details
Steps to make changes in GATE 2020 application form
1. Log on to the official GOAPS website — gate.iitd.ac.in
2. Click on the link — To change Examination City, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, College Name etc. Click Here’.
3. This will take you to the GATE 2020 login page.
4. Use your login credentials to enter the website.
5. Find the link to edit GATE 2020 application form.
6. Make the necessary changes, verify them and submit.
7. Take a printout of the confirmation notice for future reference.