The Graduate Management Admission Test or GMAT is a Computer Adaptive Test conducted by GMAC for candidates seeking admission in top notch B-Schools in India as well as abroad.
- The duration of the GMAT exam has been reduced by 30 minutes by streamlining two longer sections of the exam including Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative sections
- GMAC has reduced the number of research and less scored questions in these two sections
- Similarly, various tutorials and instruction screens that test-takers witness at the test centre have also been simplified
- Along with these changes, GMAC is offering a new online tutorial that mimics the screens at the exam centre on the exam day. This process will further enhance and streamline the test-taking experience
- No changes have been introduced in the Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT
- Type of questions, the content of the exam and the average time per question will remain the same