NTA is conducting the JEE Main 2019 tomorrow and most students are in the process of some last-minute exam preparation. Here are a few tips to stay calm and score well.
While it is okay to feel some pressure before appearing for an exam, preparing well helps you relax and give the exam with better confidence and mental stability.
Tips to study effectively before exams if you have a lot of syllabus left:
- Prioritize and practice accordingly
- Learn how to manage time effectively
- Share concepts and doubts with peers in a supportive environment
- Appear for mock tests and previous years’ papers
- Do not compromise with your routine activities