JEE Main January 2020 has begun on January 6, 2020. The exam is conducted in two-shifts every day in computer-based mode from January 6 to January 9, 2020. As per the data released by National Testing Agency (NTA), a total of 11,18,673 candidates have registered for the JEE Main exam 2020.
Division of candidates:
- Number of candidates for BE and BTech: 9,21,261
- Number of candidates for B Arch: 1,38,409
- Number of candidates for B Planning: 59,003
- BE /B Tech in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only
- B Arch: Mathematics-Part I and Aptitude Test-Part II in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test -Part III in “Pen and Paper Based” (offline) mode to be attempted on drawing sheetofA4 size
- B Planning: Mathematics-Part I, Aptitude Test-Part II and Planning Based Questions Part III in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only