The online correction window to make changes in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) application process will begin soon and the candidates who think have made mistakes at the time of filling the application form can make changes respective changes.
As per the official notification, “All the registered candidates for the said examination are advised to visit the website and verify their particulars. They are further advised to make correction in their particulars, in their respective application form wherever incorrect or incomplete”.
Steps to correct mistakes in JEE Main 2020 Application form:
- Log on to the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, Click on the link provided for Application Correction
- Login using your login credentials
- Make the necessary changes required in the application form
- Pay the requisite amount of fee as mentioned on the website
- Verify and Submit the application form
- Take printout or download the soft copy of the application form for future use