The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official notification inviting all the interested candidates for the post of Assistant. All the eligible candidates can apply for 926 vacancies for the post of Assistant in RBI on the official website, the link for which is www.rbi.org.in .The last date to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 is January 16.
The candidate should be in the age bracket of between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999(both days including) are only eligible to apply. Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
Steps to apply:
- Log on to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter name, contact details and email-id
- Log in again using your provisional registration number and password
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Upload photo and signature as per the specification
- Click on ‘Payment’ tab and proceed for payment
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.