Sikkim Public Service Commission, Sikkim PSC has released the official notification regarding the recruitment process of assistant professors. The notification was published on the official website of Sikkim PSC i.e. spscskm.gov.in. Candidates who wish to apply can visit the official website to apply for the post. As per the notification, Sikkim PSC has released the job notification for 9 posts.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the post must have a master’s degree in respective subjects with at least 55% marks. There will be a 5% relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently – able
- With this, the candidate must have at 55% marks in M.Ed.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Class X & XII Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Degrees/Mark sheets in relevant fields
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of the employed candidate.
Steps to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Job Notification:
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. spscskm.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the link which says ‘Apply Online’
Step 3: A new page will appear
Step 4: Click on the ‘new registration’ link
Step 5: Register yourselves and fill the application form.
Step 6: Click on the submit button.