The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai, has released an official notification inviting the applications for the post of Counsellor at iCALL Psychosocial Helpline, TISS. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TISS Recruitment 2019 on or before October 30, 2019.
- Candidates with Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology can apply for the recruitment drive. Apart from this, candidates should speak English and Hindi and at least one regional language fluently.
- Candidates should be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and email-based counseling and should possess a knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy.
- They should be willing to commit for duration at least a year
- Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 30, 2019 with a subject line “Application for the post of Part -time Counsellor”.
- Candidates should mention the name of Advertisement No: 4icall/9/2019/3 with the position for which they are applying for in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.