The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official notification regarding NTA NEET UG 2020 on August 21, 2019. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam for undergraduate courses will be conducted on May 3, 2020. The application process for NEET 2020 UG exam will begin from December 2, 2019, and will close on December 31, 2019.Interested candidates can apply for the NTA NEET 2020 exam on the official website–ntaneet.nic.in. The NTA NEET UG 2020 exam will be held in the pen-and-paper mode. Candidates can download the NEET admit card from March 27, 2020, and the exam is scheduled to be held on June 4, 2020.
- NEET is a three-hour long exam which includes three sections – physics, chemistry and biology
- Of the total 180 questions, 90 will be from biology and 45 each from physics and chemistry
- Preparation syllabus includes the whole of class 11 and 12 standard NCERT textbooks in the respective subjects
- Every correct answer would get plus four marks and every incorrect answer results in a negative mark
- Questions that are not attempted do not have any penalty marks.