National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the facility for correction in the particulars in the Online Application Form of NEET. The correction window is once again operational on the website https://ntaneet.nic.in from 13/03/2020 to 19/03/2020 (up to 12.00 A.M.). It was earlier closed by January 31.
Steps to fill correction form:
- Log on to the official website of NTA
- Open the link that says NEET-UG 2020
- Find the link on the homepage that says NTA NEET 2020 Application correction
- Open the link and fill all your details carefully
- You will get an OTP on your registered number, enter the OTP
- You will enter the application where you can make corrections, make the corrections
- Download and save the copy for future reference
NEET (UG) – 2020 will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India on April 3, 2020. For details, check Admission Notice available on the NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in).