National Mathematics Day is celebrated every year on December 22, honouring the birth anniversary of mathematical genius Srinivasa Ramanujan. Before he died at the age of just 32 from tuberculosis, he had already given the world around 3500 mathematical formulae that scientists have still not been able to completely prove.
- Understand first and learn maths second
- Don’t look at the answer first
- Learn new habits to improve your maths skills
- Practice make perfect when learning maths
- Learn to avoid the common maths mistakes