The IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI and BEd entrance exam 2019 was conducted on July 27. The duration of the exam was three hours and the test was held from 2 pm to 5 pm.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the preliminary answer keys of the IGNOU OPENMAT and BEd entrance exam 2019.
Candidates can check the NTA IGNOU OPENMAT and BEd Exam 2019 answer keys on the official website, the link for which is nta.ac.in .
As per the official notice, “The National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the Question paper, responses attempted thereon by the candidates’ and the draft Answer Key to be used for evaluation. Candidates can challenge the answer key on NTA-IGNOU Website. The facility is available for two days, on 30.07.2019 & 31.07.2019 (upto 5 pm). Candidates are advised to save the question paper and answer responses for future responses. The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Key may be used.”
Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs 1,000 (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
Steps to check NTA IGNOU OPENMAT, BEd answer key 2019:
- Log on to the official website, nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘IGNOU OPENMAT’
- Click on ‘Display of Question Paper for OPENMAT XLVI’ or ‘Display of Question Paper for BEd’
- Enter application number and password
- Question paper will be displayed
- Check it and take print out of it for future reference.