The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional answer keys of the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2019 December examination. All the candidates can check the question papers and the responses on the official website, the link for which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in . The NTA conducted the UGC-NET Examination from December 2 to December 6, 2019 for 7, 93,813 candidates in 700 centres in 219 cities. The UGC NET 2019 December test was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
Steps to raise objections:
- Go to NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click “view question paper and challenge provisional answer key”
- Login with your application number and date of birth or password and enter security pin as displayed and submit
- Click “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key”
- Question IDs in sequential order will be displayed
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file)
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’
- Select mode of payment and pay your fee for each question challenged.