As per IIMs, performance in the CAT 2019 examination is an important component in the admission process.The processes, academic cut-offs and the weights allocated to the evaluation parameters may vary across IIMs.
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode is all set to conduct the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 on November 24 in various centres across the nation. The CAT is a pre-requisite for admission to various Post Graduate and Fellow programmes of IIMs. The last date for the candidates to apply for CAT 2019 is September 18.The CAT 2019 will be conducted on a single day (in two slots) on November 24. The CAT 2019 is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to flagship PGP 2020-22 and other programmes in 20 IIMs and other top rated B schools like: FMS, MDI, NITIE, SPJIMR, XLRI and among others.
Indian Institute of Managements (IIMs) shortlist candidates for the interview stage on the basis of their own criteria, which may be independent of each other.
Courses offered by IIM:
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post-Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets