The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the answer keys of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 examination soon. The CBSE CTET 2019 was conducted on December 8, 2019 in 110 cities all over the country. As per reports, over 28 lakh candidates appeared for the CTET December exam. The CTET exam is held twice a year for providing minimum teacher eligibility certificate to become a teacher.
The OMR sheet and the Answer Key of CTET examination will be displayed on CTET official website for which a public notice will be issued on the website. The Candidates can download the same in the given stipulated time.
- Paper I for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V
- Paper II for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII
Steps to check CBSE CTET 2019 answer keys:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE CTET 2019: ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says “CBSE CTET 2019 answer keys’
- Click on the link and answer keys will be displayed on the screen
- Check the CBSE CTET 2019 answer keys carefully
- Raise objections against CBSE CTET 2019 answer keys in any
- Click on submit