UGC NET December Exam 2019: Paper pattern
1. The duration of the exam will be for 180 minutes for Paper I and Paper II.
2. There will be no break between Paper I and Paper II.
3. Paper I will comprise of 100 marks having 50 questions.
4. Paper II will comprise of 200 marks having 100 questions.
5. The examination will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and the second shift from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
6. The examination shall be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
The additional fee (wherever applicable) shall be paid by the candidate concerned either through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM generated during the online correction from 18.10.2019 to 25.10.2019(11:50 pm).Since, it is a onetime facility extended to the candidates to avoid any hardships to them, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully, as no further chance for correction will be given to the candidates