The Central Board of Secondary Education will be closing the window anytime soon, therefore, those who have applied for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2019 examination can make use of this opportunity if they want to make any changes. In order to make the changes, candidates can visit the official website ctet.nic.in and edit their CTET 2019 application.
As per reports, the admit card for CTET 2019 will be available on the official website from the second week of November 2019. The exam will be conducted on December 12, 2019.
Steps to fill the correction form
1. Visit the official CTET 2019 official website
2. Click on the Application correction link given
3. Enter your CTET 2019 application number, password and security pin in the box
4. Your application form will be displayed
5. Edit your application as per your requirement
Link to edit application: