A company culture is a combination of multiple facets with dimensions involving all kinds of possibilities. The question is, where and how would you like to steer it?
A great workplace culture is like an iconic figure in history. It is unique, strong, and resilient and stands for something significant. And just like that iconic figure, it has a legendary story behind its manifestation, one that involves pain and investment.Have you ever thought about what’s the most important component of any company’s culture? It is not the amenity gimmicks, not colours, and certainly not frees food. Those are just ancillary value adds, however the real deal is the people inside the company since they have the power to make or break the entire culture.
- It is the deep impact that a strong management has on the day to day activities of your core team.
- The employees can be implored to devote a certain amount of free time during a weekend in such activities like teaching a special skill to under-privileged children.
- Companies that have a transparent work culture tend to have the most satisfactory work force.
- While this is a common thought that a top performer will perform well in a new organization, it is important to evaluate the culture fit at the same time.
- Only a paycheque does not help in keeping employees aligned with the company culture. A great culture also creates a unique sense of belongingness.
- It is a great idea to also involve employees in deciding their own rewards and team benefits in general.
- If there is something intangible after self respect and peer consensus, something that employees value a lot is the amount of learning that they receive in an organisation.