India Post has extended its online application date for hiring 3650 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) till December 3 while it was earlier supposed to end on November 30. You can go to appost.in and apply to work as GDS at various locations in the Maharashtra circle (including Goa) such as Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Pune, Ahmednagar, Thane etc.
Interested candidates applying for GDS vacancies for India Post Maharashtra circle should have passed class 10 from any recognized education board with passing marks in Maths and English.
Candidates should have also studied the local language up to at least class 10.
The job responsibility of India Post Gramin Dak Sewaks (GDS) include selling stamps and stationary, mail delivery, conveyance and other duties assigned by the Postmaster or SubPostmaster.
Online application process starts: November 1, 2019
Online application process ends: December 3, 2019 (extended date)
- Go to appost.in the official website for India Post GDS recruitment
- Read the complete notification in the notification tab
- Go to Stage 1 Registration and register yourself
- Move to the next stage of fee payment
- Then fill in the application form for India Post GDS recruitment
- Take a printout of the submitted application or save a copy for future reference