The admit cards for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main January exam 2020 are officially out. Candidates can visit the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in and can download their admit card. As per the notification, the JEE Main 2020 exam will be held from January 6, 2020, to January 11, 2020, in different test centers across India. The medium of the question paper shall be in English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during the examination
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) -PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/Ration Card with photograph/ 12thClass Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph
- PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. The registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the examination.