The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi will conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 on February 1, 2, 8 and 9.
- GATE preparation books and GATE study material are easily available in the market but you must know what to pick to prepare well for the exam.
- After going through the GATE syllabus, making a proper study plan is a good idea to begin your GATE preparation.
- While preparing for GATE, it is obvious to have doubts. So, make it a point to get all your doubts cleared well before the exam. Ask experts, teachers and also discuss with your friends so that you don’t have to wait until the day of the exam.
- Building on your strengths and sailing through the weaknesses can be the best GATE exam strategy you can follow.
A good study schedule:
- Enables you to keep a consistent track of daily, weekly and monthly activities
- Helps you monitor your progress
- Keeps you focused and well organised
- Gives you a sense of direction to achieve your set goals and targets.