The students are left with a very short period of time around twenty days to prepare for CBT 2. Smart preparation and incorporating few techniques the students can ace the CBT-2 exam as well.
Here are few tips to ace RRB JE CBT-2 exam :
- The preparation of RRB JE CBT-2 differs from SSC/GATE OR IES preparation. So, the students should stick to the syllabus and prepare smartly.
- Level of questions are expected to be moderate so high level questions should not be considered.
- It’s always advised to study two-three subjects daily in loop than going for only one subject to maintain the efficiency.
- RRB JE CBT-2 exam is all about smart preparation thus short notes & flash cards are always a better option for smart and fast revision.
- A simple hack to remember all the formulas are that they can write all the formulas on a chart paper and paste them in front of their study table which will help them in daily revisions.