Although proper preparation is necessary for cracking this examination, it’s also crucial for the candidates to handle the exam pressure and the myths floating around that further aggravates their fear, making them nervous towards pursuing such a field.
- UPSC might be a tough examination demanding complete dedication but that does not necessarily mean that one would need to start preparing from an early stage.
- There numerous success stories of aspirants cracking the examination in one go after just a year or even less than a year’s preparation.
- Moreover, as the syllabus itself is so vast covering multiple subjects, aspirants are already more aware than the others.
- All it needs is to keep your head straight and focus on your preparation. Revise once you are done and take multiple mock tests to evaluate your pitfalls and work on it.
- It is crucial for the aspirants to follow their own rhythm and routine and make an informed choice when it comes to creating a preparation strategy.
- The UPSC aspirants are allowed to attempt the paper and give the interview in almost 22 regional languages, as per their comfort level. So put your best foot forward!