The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the official notification for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Assistant Commandants (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2020 today, December 4 on the official website, the link for which is upsc.gov.in . The last date to apply for UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE 2020 registration is December 24, 2019.
As per the schedule released by the commission, the UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE 2020 examination will be held on March 1.
The Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standard Tests will be conducted under the supervision of CISF. These tests will be conducted at various centres to be notified after the results of the written examination.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination, physical and medical standard tests or personality/interview tests.
Candidates must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical standards for admission to the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for selection of Assistant Commandant (Executive) in CISF, 2020.
Steps to apply for UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE 2020 registration:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC
- On the homepage, click on “Application for CISF-LDCE, 2020”
- Create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button
- Log on using your credentials
- Fill in the application form in the prescrinbed format
- Upload all the required documents and pay the application fees
- Click on submit.