BECIL has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Radiographer, Lift Operator and Others for deployment in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi/Jhajjar. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 14 October 2019. For the post of Patient Care Manager (PCM), a candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital Management from a recognized university.
- Candidates selected for the post of Patient Care Manager (PCM) will be paid Rs 30,000 per month.
- For Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) posts, candidates will be paid Rs 18,462 as per minimum Wages Rates of Delhi Government revised from time to time
- Candidates selected for Lift Operator’s post will be paid Rs 16,962 per month.
- And for the candidates at the Radiographer post will be paid Rs. 25,000 per month.
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to the BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida -201307 latest by October 14, 2019.