The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) online recruitment process to fill a total of 357 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant will end soon. All the interested, eligible candidates can apply for CBSE Recruitment 2019 on the official website of the board, the link for which is cbse.nic.in .
- Go to the official website of CBSE
- On the homepage of CBSE, click on the tab ‘Recruitment’
- Click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ and read all the instruction carefully
- On the new page, click on ‘Start’ to fill in the application form
- Upload all the requited documents and pay the application fees
- Click on submit
Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50kb -100kb in jpg/ jpeg format only
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black/Blue ball point pen.
- Size of file should be between 50 kb 100 kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
Please scan the relevant certificates.
Each Certificate in JPG/JPEG/PDF format only and Size of file should be between 50 kb 1000 kb