The Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam has released an official notification inviting all the ITI qualified candidates for Apprenticeship Training. All the eligible candidates can fill the online application form on or before December 5, 2019 on the official website, the link for which is apprenticeship.gov.in.
Candidates interested in applying need to possess a SSC/Matric/ Class 10 with minimum of 50 per cent (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65 per cent (aggregate).
- Written examination for all trades at DAS (Vzg): January 29, 2020
- Declaration of written exam results at DAS (Vzg): January 31, 2020
Steps to apply for Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Apprentices module’
- Click on ‘Candidate Registration’ in the drop down menu
- Fill in the application form in the prescribed format
- Click on submit