Dadra and Nagar Haveli Administration (DNH Administration) has invited applications for the Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse and other posts. The eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 31 October 2019. The eligible candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before appearing for application form downloaded by the official website.
The eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before October 31, 2019.
- District Consultant: Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Science or Management or related field from a recognized institution/university.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 1. Bachelor’s Degree OR Recognized Sanitary inspector’s course. Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 3 months). Permanent two wheeler DL (driving license)
- Nutritionist/Dietician: Master’s Degree in Home Science/Home Economics with Specialisation in Food and Nutrition of a Government recognized university or equivalent.
- Speech Therapist cum Audiologist: BSc/MSc (Speech and Hearing) or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/University.
- Staff Nurse (F) (under RCH): HSC (Science) or equivalent. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized institute/University. Should be registered with the INC (Indian Nursing Council).
- Laboratory Technician (under NUHM): 1 HSC (Science) or equivalent. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course from any recognized institute or university.
- Laboratory Technician (under RNTCP): 1 HSC (Science) or equivalent. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course from any recognized institute or university. Logistics and Cold Chain Manager: Graduate in Pharmacy from a recognised institute.