The Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for Graduate (BE/B Tech/Equivalent) /Technician (Diploma)/Trade (ITI) apprenticeship training. All the candidates can apply for the DRDO recruitment 2019 on the official website (drdo.gov.in) on or before September 7.Candidates applying should be minimum 18 years of age. Meanwhile, applicants from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
Steps to apply online for DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of DRDO
- On the homepage, click on ‘ADE, Bengaluru and GTRE, Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for Graduate / Diploma / ITI apprenticeship training’
- Click on ‘ADE Recruitment’ and read the notification carefully
- On the new page, click on “Registration”
- Enter your email id and password and login
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents
- Click on submit
- Graduate Apprentices (BE/BTech/Eqvt): Rs.4, 984 per month
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma): Rs 3542 per month
- Trade Apprentices (ITI): 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-Skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt.Gazette notification whichever is applicable.