The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruitment process for the 12,075 clerical posts will conclude on October 9. All the interested, eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on the official website, the link for which is ibps.in. As per the schedule, the IBPS Clerk 2019 prelims is scheduled to be held on December 7, 8, 14 and 21 (if required).
Steps to apply for IBPS Clerk 2019:
- Log on to the official website of IBPS: ibps.in
- On the home page, click on “CRP Clerks”
- Then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-IX)”
- On the new page, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information
- Login using your credentials
- Fill the application form
- Use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details
- Pay the application fee and upload all the required documents
- Click on submit
The candidate must have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he or she is a graduate on the day he or she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
The candidate must have Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.