Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is asking for applications to hire for the post of Specialist Officers. This recruitment drive will fill 61 vacancies of DGM, AGM and Manager Posts would be filled by means of the recruitment.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website idbibank.in.
The online process is available from today November 28, 2019, and would end on December 12, 2019. Please note that candidates are required to be proficient in computers and should have completed their degree (result declared) on or before November 1, 2019.
- Agriculture Officer– Grade B- 40, 25 – 35 years- Graduate Degree with at least 60 percent marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology and Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognised agricultural university.
- Faculty– Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour and Human Resource Management)- 1, 35 – 45 years- Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/MBA in HRM Desirable: PhD/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology/ Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ Organisational Development.
- Fraud Risk Management– Fraud Analyst (Maker) – 14, 25 – 35 years- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60 percent marks. Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CAIIB/ JAIIB.
- Fraud Risk Management– Investigator (Checker)- Grade C- 5, 28- 40 years- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60 percent marks. Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)/ CAIIB/ JAIIB.
- Transaction Monitoring Team Head- Grade D- 1, 35 – 45 years CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Desirable: CAIIB/JAIIB.