Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for the post of Guest Faculty (Monsoon Semester 2019). All the interested, eligible candidates can apply through the offline mode of application on or before October 24, 2019.
School of Sanskrit and Indic Studies:
- MA in Sanskrit/Pali or allied discipline from recognised University with NET
- Reading, Writing and speaking ability in Sanskrit/Pali and English
- For the post of Guest faculty in Sanskrit Computational Linguistics, the candidate must have done research at MPhil/PhD levels in this areas of study.
Centre for Chinese and South East AsianStudies, SLL&CS:
- Master degree with 55 per cent marks
- MPhil degree
- NET (Compulsory requirement for those with post graduate degree)
- Preference will be given to the candidate having teaching experience in the subject
The eligible and interested persons are requested to send his/her application(hard Copy) as per the format available on the JNU website: to Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell(Room No. 131), Administration Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi -110067. Applicants are requested to kindly send the copies of the educational qualifications i.e. marksheet, degree, NET certificate, experience certificate etc. along with the application form.